Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I unplugged my Roku and now it won't work. The Ragu is on…

Customer Question
I unplugged my Roku...

I unplugged my Roku and now it won't work. The Ragu is on the screen but nothing works when I push the buttons. Can yuou give me the phone number so I can get information to help me. I don't think I can do anything with the computer

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Which phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week since I started to try kRagu after I unplugged it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,