Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY NEW ROKU AND DEACTIVATE MY OLD ROKU ON…

Customer Question
I WANT TO ACTIVATE...

I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY NEW ROKU AND DEACTIVATE MY OLD ROKU ON AMAZON PRIME

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

#115-8377845-----10 MONTHS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 WKS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.