Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to watch TV but when I switch on my Roku and go…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to watch TV but when I switch on my Roku and go to Firesat v5 I am being asked to enter a code

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I can't get in touch with the provider at the monet and wonder if you can help me enter the code

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just bought this box a week ago. Its a Roku 4 I have been away for a few days and when I went to switch on yesterday it asked for a code. I was able to contact the shop where I bought it and my guy there entered the code for me but today I switch on and it is asking for a code again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how can I just switch on and watch!!! Please!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the exact wording of the message you are getting?

Please let me know

Thank you