Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add more sites to my account but I can't remember…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add more sites to my account but I can't remember my pin can you help me cause I want to add sling

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

There is no information on it but I bought it at walmart about 3 or 4 months ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried 2 weeks ago for the first time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a ROKU pin?