Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot connect to roku it says no signal. HDMI. Model

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to roku it says no signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

HDMI. Model 3050x roku 2 xd old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Worked before disconnected two days ago to have floors put in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure we have it connected correctly. We did shutdown system at electrical outlet and nothing changed. Sounds like fuzz when we turn on roku

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you have other wifi device in your home that uses your router? Are they working?