Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i order two more sticks and add it to my account. It…

Customer Question
How do i order...

How do i order two more sticks and add it to my account

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It does not say on it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just want two more for other tv's for our rentals

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.