Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I need to replace a phonograph needle for a TEAC P-A688. At

Customer Question
I need to replace a...
I need to replace a phonograph needle for a TEAC P-A688
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: At least 30 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: NonE
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 28 days ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your question. Let me research your unit and I will be right back.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 27 days ago
Good morning, just checking in if you have any other questions. Thanks
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 26 days ago
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician