Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace a phonograph needle for a TEAC P-A688. At…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace a phonograph needle for a TEAC P-A688

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

At least 30 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

NonE

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 8 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your question. Let me research your unit and I will be right back.
Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks
Good morning, just checking in if you have any other questions. Thanks
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your question. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied.