Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an classic ipod and the volume is very low and a a…

Customer Question
I have an classic...

I have an classic ipod and the volume is very low and a a constant level.and I am unable to raise or lower the volume; Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

IPOD Classic 80G Model # MB029LL/A; I use with my PC with Windows XP operating system.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bought unit approximately 5 years ago ;Under Settings - "volume limit" I have tried to unlock/change the volume level but to no avail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 2 days by:
11/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Have you tried different headphones with the iPad to rule this out as the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you