Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I turn my Roku on and the light flashes on then it goes out…

Customer Question
I turn my Roku...

I turn my Roku on and the light flashes on then it goes out and I can't see any Netflix movies.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Vizio 1080full hdtv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About three days... I moved my tv to another location in the room.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have two Roku devices and they both are acting in the same manner.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
What is the model of the roku?
Are the roku application work?