Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I installed the roku stick yesterday and used my e-mail and

Customer Question
made up a pass word...
I installed the roku stick yesterday and used my e-mail and made up a pass word. Sometime later I realized that our ATT account was with her e-mail and password. I am now attempting to sigh up for Pandora and It is confused because the ATT account is different that the roku account. Is there any way to uninstall my information and substitute hers?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: the roku stick of the ATT hot spot
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I started the roku account yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 25 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Louie, Technician