Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ipod do not start. Apple two years old. Yesterday and i…

Customer Question
My ipod do not...

My ipod do not start

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Apple two years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday and i try to rebute no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The screen is black and the apple is white

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!