Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have two rokus. I just added a subscription to acorn. I…

Customer Question
I have two...

I have two rokus. I just added a subscription to acorn. I get it on one roku but when I try on the other I get a message saying "cannot connect".

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I don't know. I've them both for a long while.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It began last night right after I started the acorn subscription

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer,

I am not sure whether this has something to do with your account or device. I would ask you to try this.:- Power off the roku that is working with the channel and then power on the other roku in question to see if it will work with the newly added channel. If it does not then we might what to re-register this device to your roku account.

Let me know the results.