Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It's not my computer. For some reason I was bumped of the…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer. For some reason I was bumped of the WWE Network and I can't get back on. I have a Roku. It's making me nuts. LOL. My son restarted it with new info and I still can't get on HELP'

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I'm sorry, what do you mean

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

The question. I have a Roku and I have Comcast

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

It's an HP 15 Intel Pentium N3340 Processor

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your HP? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is about a1yr half old. My son restarted the whole thing with anew code and I still can't get it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why was I bumped off the Network and how can I get back on.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 3 days by:
11/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

It’s been fixed. Thank you

Thank you