Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get my roku tv stick to work. It's called an element…

Customer Question
Hi!,i can't get my...

Hi!,i can't get my roku tv stick to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's called an element tv and it's 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got my stike day before yester day!,i went to the roku set up page and got all the way to tht tv input page but my tv did not display an input on screen so i could not hook it up right!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all!..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the Element TV please? Also do you have the original Element remote nearby and what exactly do you see on your screen right now?

Are you there and do you need assistance with this?