Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get any shows on netflix on TV. the message that…

Customer Question
I cannot get any...

I cannot get any shows on netflix on TV. the message that pops up reads:

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

2450x is the model number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The problem has been going on for about a week. unable to complete requested actionif problem persists please unplug your player, wait ten seconds and plug back in. that is what happens each time and i have followed the instructions numerous times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else seems to be working fine. netflix is the only thing that doesn't work. roku device is several years old the tv is a samsung smart tv purchased this year

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

Are all your tv channels acting the same way? Have you tried the reset that was suggested?