Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In a new apartment I plan to get Roku which i love, with…

Customer Question
In a new apartment...

In a new apartment I plan to get Roku which i love, with Comcast which I have no choice.Comcast CATV does not offer Turner Classic Movies! Will i be able to stream TCM on Roku ? Will I be able to record from Roku for later viewing ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I think I have Roku 2 now which works fine with my current Direct TV. But in the new apartment i will upgrade to Roku premiere or Toku 4 whichever is best.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No current problem with Roku or TCM. I just want to be able to get TCM in the new apartment despite Comcast not offering it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have seen complaints that Roku isn't great on sound quality. I will be buying a new 4k tv and just want to make sure the sound from Roku will be good.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!