Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We go not get any cover pictures of films on Netflix, only…

Customer Question
We go not get...

We go not get any cover pictures of films on Netflix, only blank squares.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

P/n9026000172 model:rc08

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue since end of October when we had a new modem and router installed to replace separate modem and routers. We have had these Roku devices for around eight years, I think.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I did this. Now I do not get any Netflix at all!

The steps above will not delete anything on your ROKU -- Do you still see the Netflix app?

no

From the main Home screen, navigate to Home and select Netflix.

• If Netflix is missing:

• Navigate to Streaming Channels, then Movies & TV.

• Select Netflix, then Add Channel, then go to channel.

I have not had time to try your advice. Will get back to you once I try it. Thanks

Okay, thank you.

no thanks

• If Netflix is missing:

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!