Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do i have to pay for advise. Where do i find info. I think…

Customer Question
Do i have to...

Do i have to pay for advise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Where do i find info

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think the fact that netflix is not a longer on devise is related to an update roku did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Do I have to pay for advise

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
did you see my question about netflix account no longer available on roku devise
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, this is a paid service.