Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I jhave RFD Tv on my Roku.... I pay by the year... October…

Customer Question
I jhave RFD...

I jhave RFD Tv on my Roku.... I pay by the year... October 4, 2017 they took out of my credit card a payment for the next year but my service got shut down... said I need to renew... I never discontinued service.. Can you get me started.. up again? thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

My Tv is about 5 years old...It is a Sony

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think nearly a week now but I hadn't been here so I presume on the date my son started my RFD programming anniversary date... would it not have been automatic renewal?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am being charged to be told I have not reached the right company?