Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Somehow I got into settings cant get out when I hit the ok…

Customer Question
Somehow I got into...

Somehow I got into settings cant get out when I hit the ok button It only goes between 3 screens I unplugged both the roku bar and internat device also tv and nothing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Just got it 2wks ago which devise roku or internet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just awhile ago about 1hr I went over to search went to fast I guess and now it wont let me go to any channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which device you are stuck in the setting for?

Please let me know

Thank you