Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had an Indian channel connected to the Roku until

Customer Question
I had an Ind*****...

I had an Ind***** *****nel connected to the Roku until yesterday. Since you made some changes to a soft ware version 8.0.0Build 4128 I lost my channel Which is called Stream Desi.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I connected everything. But Stream Desi does not appear as a Roku channel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku website tells me that the channel was connected now. But I cannot see it under the Roku chsnnels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried a search for the channel?