Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What does HDCP unauthorized mean? I don't know the number…

Customer Question
What does HDCP unauthorized...

What does HDCP unauthorized mean?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't know the number I've had it about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started yesterday. I can't remember anything unusual before this happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My local charter cable is having problems too.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model of the tv?
What device is this happening on? The charter box, or something else like a roku?