Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku is not working. Roku 12g33n027561. 3 days

Customer Question
My roku is not...

My roku is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 12g33n027561

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 days

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV please and what do you see on your screen?

Also, which MODEL (not serial) Roku is this - for example: Roku 2, 3, Premiere, etc.?

Do you need help with this?

Okay, simply reply back with the info requested and we can proceed.

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service. If you understand, please simply say "I Understand" on this page, and we can continue with your Tech issue.

Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
Phone call session started
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!