Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

NO PICTURE. TCLROCKU TV. JUST RECIEVED. I HAVE BEEN TRYING…

Customer Question
TCLROCKU TV Technician's Assistant:...

TCLROCKU TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST RECIEVED

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HOOK THIS TV UP, WHICH I JUST RECEIVED TODAY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...TCLROCKU TV..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Please cancel my request.

Done; "...cancel my request..." relayed to Customer Support.
Please do not post a reply so as not to re-open the question thread.

Cancel my subscription. I don't need it. Refund my money.