Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an 20 year JVC Carousel CD player and I can't get it…

Customer Question
I have an 20...

I have an 20 year JVC Carousel CD player and I can't get it to open. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

20 years - & brb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5 cd & play & exchange player

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not in a car

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 9 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...JVC Carousel CD player..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.