Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I have a microcassette-corder M-570V which will no longer

Customer Question
allow me to record....
I have a microcassette-corder M-570V which will no longer allow me to record. It will still play the old tapes back to me. I have had this a long time. Do you still make these or do I have to go to one of the newer digital recorders?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sony M-570V and I have had it a long time. Can't remember when I bought it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started yesterday when I was trying to dictate a report. Replaced batteries and tape but don't know what else to do.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 5 days by:
11/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 19 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
No

Thank you.

Louie, Technician