Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get Roku error 014-30. 2720X about 3 -4 years old?

Customer Question
Cannot get Roku error...

Cannot get Roku error 014-30

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

2720X about 3 -4 years old?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just today. I pressed a wrong button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We have tried all sorts of solutions.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. can you tell me please what brand and model of tv you have?

Samsung UN40H5201AF

Thank you. Please give me just a few minutes to research our options.

That doesn't appear to be a proper model number. It should be a 15 character alphanumeric code, located ona sticker on the side or back of the television. Can you check again please?