Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't get Netflix on Roku have been able in the past. Roku 3…

Customer Question
Can't get Netflix on...

Can't get Netflix on Roku have been able in the past

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 3 model 4200x had for 2years we are Roku free movies at this time

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

2 todays but haven't used for a while before last 2 days never had a problem getting Netflix before

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 9 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!