Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku box connected to my TV. All of a sudden my…

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku box connected to my TV. All of a sudden my phone has a bottom bar that says "roku IR at ntgrgne " ntgrgne is my router. How can I get rid of this message on my phone??? help

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

4210x roku 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been an issue for a couple of weeks, had the roku for months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Did nothing to cause it to happen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!