Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Remote for my TV. All it says on the front is TCL HDMI

Customer Question
Remote for my TV ...

Remote for my TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

All it says on the front is TCL HDMI manufactured August 2014. Model 40FS4610R

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 1 week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Connected via hdmi to Spectrum and I got the Spectrum remote to turn on TV, but can not get it to do anything else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The Spectrum remote will only turn on the TV, it then is designed to change channels through the Spectrum box. What exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?