Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I own a Roku 2. I have not used it for several years. When I…

Customer Question
I own a Roku...

I own a Roku 2. I have not used it for several years. When I started using it I noticed that the batteries were corroded. I tried new batteries, but it only worked one night. I think I need a new remote. My model number is3050X. Now he remote will not work at all but I am able to get on the Roku menu. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2, 3050X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just started using the Roku.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you looking for a link to a new remote?

I will not be paying one cent to you. Apparently this whole thing is a scam and I will make sure you do notate anymore mone from m.

I am sorry to hear that you feel that way when I have provided you with a link to purchase a replacement remote.