Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ROKU device; 7G26DK663873 I want to watch movies, but…

Customer Question
I have ROKU device...

I have ROKU device; 7G26DK663873 I want to watch movies, but need subtitles. How do I do it? Do all the movies and TV shows come with subtitles?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Customer:(###) ###-####7 It is only6 month old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just subscribed AMAZON prime. I am watching AMAZON movies and TV shows.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I am also watching SLING TV with this divice.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. To open the captions menu, select Accessibility. If Accessibility is not listed, select Captions.
  4. Select Captions mode and choose when captions appear.
    • Off – captions never appear
    • On – captions always appear (when available from the service provider). When service providers use their own settings, closed captions are activated within their channel.
    • On replay – captions appear only after pressing the Replay button on your Roku remote (with content that supports instant replay)
    • When mute – captions appear only when volume is muted. Note: this is not available on all Roku devices.
The SETTING have followings; prime video, renting, buying, feedback, deregister your device, regal notice and parental control . That is all there is.

Did you press the HOME button first?

Which model ROKU do you have?