Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

My tv won't go to home when I hit the home key. I just

Customer Question
My tv won't go to...
My tv won't go to home when I hit the home key
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: i just bought it it's a TL tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: tcl
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 28 days ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Customer Service