Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

All of a sudden I'm getting a strange message on ROKU in my…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I'm getting a strange message on ROKU in my theater. It's coming on when I stream an Opera in from the Met and says something like Unauthorized content. Can you tell me how to fix it? Thanks, Hal

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

I'll have to go up into the Theater to check.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The projector in the theater is a Panasonic.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, ROKU has worked perfectly for several years until now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model Roku you are using?

Thank you