Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Thank you for helping me. I havepanasonic vcr DVD recorder…

Customer Question
Hi good morning. Thank...

Hi good morning. Thank you for helping me . I havepanasonic vcr DVD recorder Model # DMR-ES35V. I tried to convert my old VHS to DVD . It recording good. But my remote is not working to finalize my DVD.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

When I push remote power button it shows remote on VHS DVD screen but I cannot use any other function it does not work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My name Dr. Thakkar and I am not to much tech. Knowledge. thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi my remote of vcr DVD recorder model# ***** is not working. I cannot finalize my recorded DVD without remote. thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, what is displayed on the DMR-ES35V's small screen when the remote is attempted to be used?

Is it the original Panasonic remote?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.