Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

Roku: i lost my remote and bought one on-line, but it does…

Hello, Roku: i...

Hello, Roku: i lost my remote and bought one on-line, but it does not seem to work with my Roku device; the serial number for my device is: 1PE3A3000612; the Model # for my new Roku remote is "RC80" and the P/N number for the Roku remote is:(###) ###-#### are they compatible???

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Make is FCCE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model # is 2700X

11/15/2017
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The RC80 remote will not work with the older 2700X Roku unit.

thank you, ***** ***** Remote Model should I purchase??
Thank you once again; are you sure that this Remote will work with my LT 2700X??? I note that the seller's description of compatible streaming devices does not mention 2700X model??
Steve A.

Hi Steve, the seller's description only lists a few of the compatible models - however it will work with your 2700X.

Pete, Engineer
Pete, Engineer