Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I chant find the place to enter my code can you help. 15…

Customer Question
I chant find the...

I chant find the place to enter my code can you help

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

15 minutes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I m just trying to connect my News tv

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you trying to activate an app or service like roku perhaps?
What is the model of the device?

Forget everything i ve return this tv (Roku)to the strore and got reimbursed

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything.

If you end up purchasing another tv, or would like some recommendations for a better model, I'd be happy to help with that.