Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just bought a Roku tv SAY;S I NEED TO ENTER THIS CODE ON THE…

Customer Question
Just bought a Roku...

Just bought a Roku tv SAY;S I NEED TO ENTER THIS CODE ON THE TV. I go to the website Roku.com/link, it just takes me to a bunch of crap sites

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's a TCL ROKU TV, just bought it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

On set-up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The website that you typed in is not correct.

Click here: https://my.roku.com/link

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!