Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not connect to my network. Im see my network after…

Customer Question
I can not connect...

I can not connect to my network

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Im see my network after scan wifi, I type my password ***** My wifi signal measures strong.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am using roku streaming stick since almost a year. Problem started yesterday. Do you have a advise

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I did that but not for two minutes. I go downstairs and do it again for two minutes

Thank you

I did disconnect power for more than two minutes. it did not work. I got unable to connect network error

What is the exact error code?

I do not remember the code sorry give me second I do it again

Take your time

error code is 014.50

Please unplug the power cord from your router

Wait 5 minutes

Plug in the power cord

Unplug the power cord to your ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord to your ROKU

Try to connect now

OK

Thank you

Hi , I did that as you asked, same error 014.50

Unfortunately, you will need to call ROKU at 1-***-***-**** since the error message is still there.