Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to connect to wireless network because can’t remember…

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to wireless network because can’t remember passwor

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Serial 632610117437, don’t know make/ model, about 1.5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Have not used since Feb 2017 because had an electrical surge and put in new surg protectors that made all other electronics work but roku. We did not use roku much until know my husband would like to get the hall***** *****ne.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the make / model of your Internet modem/router device?
Do also you have a laptop / wireless computer that is currently connected via wireless? If yes, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.