Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My account is inactive a pre 2015 device- how do I get it…

Customer Question
My account is inactive...

My account is inactive a pre 2015 device- how do I get it re-activated and ready to use

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model # 3050X probably about 2010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tried to re-use it- blank screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Do you happen to know your roku online account user and password?
I think so but I might need to reset

Ok if you are able to reset, please do so and let me know when you can get to you account and I will give you instructions to get the roku set-up.