Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku tells me I don't have internet connection. I do have…

Customer Question
My Roku tells me...

My Roku tells me I don't have internet connection. I do have and its at 100%.. what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its a sanyo and about three years old. do you mean my tv?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a problem stating that my internet wasn't hooked up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know if its possible the trouble is with the internet connection. the person updstairs may be tampering with it. hope I'm wrong.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

There may be a glitch in the wireless router, and it has not issued the Roku with a valid IP address.

Try restarting the router and let me know if that works?