Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cant move anything. Wait one minite---ROKU 2XD. One

Customer Question
Cant move anything Technician's...

Cant move anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Wait one minite---ROKU 2XD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One week--received new cable box

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

When you say "can't move anything", do you mean the Roku screen comes up but the remote is not responsive?

Simply send a reply back if you need help.

Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

cancel! I am totally dissatisfied with your method of help. You gave me NO HELP! I'll find a human to help (###) ###-####