Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I typed in the wrong password on my new tv setup (i used my…

Customer Question
I typed in the...

I typed in the wrong password ***** my new tv setup (i used my xfinity PW vs my roku PW and now I'm in in a endless loop where it won't connect on the third button on screen and I can't get back to the original setup screen where i can submit the correct password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

About 6 months old, its the Roku express.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My roku wasn't working on my previous tv, it wouldn't even pop up so My tv would turn off on its own and the tv guide wording was blurry on one side so I attributed all that to why my roku wasn't working. I just screwed up om

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you get to settings on the Roku still?

Please let me know

Thank you