Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new subscription for Direct TVnow on Roku it is…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new subscription for Direct TVnow on Roku it is playing on my laptop but not on the tv. The program keeps asking me to sign in and doesn't recognize the information afterwards.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

An an Emerson 32' Flat screen tv. I purchased in in 2014.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been an issue since I subscribed to DirectTV now on Roku a few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That DirectTVnow is streaming to my laptop only

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When it does not accept the sign in information, what is the exact message it gives you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Thanks for responding to my issue it worked itself out. I can watch Directtvnow programming on both of my tvs.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.