Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchased my roku today pent the entire day trying to get…

Customer Question
Purchased my roku today...

Purchased my roku today pent the entire day trying to get netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Samsung un40d500d 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All day my first day.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. From the main Home screen, navigate to Home and select Netflix.

• If Netflix is missing:

• Navigate to Streaming Channels, then Movies & TV.

• Select Netflix, then Add Channel, then go to channel.

• Visit Roku's support site for more help.

2. Select Sign In on the Netflix home screen.

• If you are not yet a member, follow the signup instructions.

After signing in, your Roku should now be connected to your Netflix account.