Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

If you change internet do have to reprogram your stick and…

Customer Question
If you change internet...

If you change internet do have to reprogram your stick and if so how?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today nothing just didnt connect when i plugged it back in

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you asking about a roku?
Do you have a new internet provider, or a new router?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.