Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to pair remote. About 2 years old I'll have to look for…

Customer Question
How to pair remote ...

How to pair remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

About 2 years old I'll have to look for the make and model. Can you wait a couple of minutes?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I started getting a 'remote' icon while using roku and it would work sporatically then it stopped all together. I thought it may be the batteries and changed them, but that didfn't work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Which model Roku do you have here? Roku 1, 2, 3, Premiere, etc.??