Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to reset my internet connection. I unplugged the…

Customer Question
I'm trying to reset...

I'm trying to reset my internet connection. I unplugged the TV and also unplugged the power to the internet. I've tried this several times since yesterday. When I scan for a list of wireless connectes. I keep getting 'none found'

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Its about a year and a half old maybe and I'm not sure of the mane and model make and model number not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I turned my TV on around 9:30 PM last night. got the not connected message. I then unplugged the tv - then unplugged the internet connection and power. Waited a few minutes but it did not reset the connection. I tried this process several times and then again this morning. TV says no internet connection. Although I am connected to the internet on my PC laptop right now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This has happened 2 or 3 times in the past few months. It always reconnected and then worked fine for a few months

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer,

What is the model of the router that you are using. Who is your internet service provider?

Do you have any other wifi devices within your home that are using the same network?

Everything in the house works except the Roku tv. All smart phones work, all other (3) TV's work, laptop works, tablet works. I have disconnected the internet connection to the router and tv. and reset it 4 times since last night. I did a factory reset this morning also. This is the first time the tv hasn't found an internet connection. I have had to reset the cable connection TV 3 times in a year and a half, with no issues. I have Comcast service. So if everything else works, it must be the Roku TV.

Yes unfortunately, the tv is the problem here. How long have you owned the tv? Is it under warranty?

I've had it about a year and a half...don't think it's under warranty. I haven't found my receipt

Where did you buy it?

Target

ok you can try to reach out to manufacturer for support. What is the manufacturer and model?

Make is TCL Model 32S3750 manufactured June 2016

Here is the technical support number 1-***-***-****, they are open today until 6 pm est

electronicsguy
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer