Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku danceing from side tothe other, 3600 three weeksold,

Customer Question
My roku danceing from...

My roku danceing from side tothe other

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

3600 three weeksold

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The lights went out anddid it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku comes onnot athing happens

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
11/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.

Remove the batteries from the roku remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote

when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Thank you,

.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.